"Serving The South West Since 1994"


What To Do

Problem Solution
Fire or fire alarm sounding Call 999
Smell gas Call 0800 111 999
Noise disturbance Report a noise nuisance to the council
For community police matters Call 111
Crime in progress Call 999
Electrical failure for high voltage,
overhead cables or substation emergencies
Call 0800 40 40 90 or, visit National Grid
Lift failure Use handset in lift to connect to lift company
Street light out Report it on the government website here
Faulty boiler: Should you experience no hot water then this is not an emergency and must be reported to the office during office hours.
Should you experience no heating during the summer months then this is not considered an emergency and you should contact the office during office hours.
However, during the colder months you should contact:
07778 655 274 (separate charges may be payable)
Plumbing or heating issues Call 07778655274

When crown manage the building

Problem Solution
Leak from flat above Go visit your neighbour, show them the leak in your flat, ask them to switch their water off until a plumber fixes the problem
If the leak continues Call us on 01803 324405
Roof leak Call us on 01803 324405
Communal heating failure Report to site manager or,
Call 01803 324405
Gates or roller jammed shut Look for the red failsafe button or manual winder and leave open for others
Then call us on 01803 324405

Additional Advice

Problem Solution
Leak from an appliance within your flat Find the stopcock and isolate either:
  • The faulty appliance -
    inlet pipes to WC's, washing machine and other appliances usually have an isolator valve that can be turned off with a screwdriver.
    Isolate the appliance and call us on 01803 324405 in the morning or find the mains water stopcock which is usually in 1 of 4 places
  • Under the kitchen sink
  • In a riser cupboard either inside or outside the front door to the property
  • In a box on the wall outside the building
  • In a box in the grass/front garden outside the building